Monday, March 3, 2014

Snow Totals and Road Conditions with LIVE Cameras

Snow and sleet totals seem to be ranging from not much in Southern Illinois to around 5 inches or so down around the KenTenn.
Courtesy: NWS Paducah

Courtesy: NWS Paducah
Here are some live web cams to give you an idea of road conditions around the Paducah area: (These still shots are constantly updated, so please share on your facebook page so others can check conditions)
I-24 at Alben Barkley Drive (US 62)
I-24 at Old Cairo Road (305)

I-24 at Hinkleville Road (US 60)
I-24 at Mile Marker 9

I-24 at Mile Marker 90, Near TN State Line
I-65 near Bowling Green, KY
I-65 at I-264 near Louisville, KY
At Fulton, KY, we received about 3-4 inches of snow and sleet combined. A lot of it was blowing.

It won't be melting anytime soon!  Temperatures will only top out in the low 20s today, and tonight temperatures will plunge to overnight lows in the single digits!
Temperatures at 6AM Tuesday, between 0 and 10 degrees
The good news is we'll gradually begin warming up after that, with highs in the 40s by Thursday and 50s for Friday and the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment